Content Writer (B2B/SaaS)
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our growing Marketing Team. We are aiming to create strategic, informative marketing content that is designed to reach prospective customers and nurture them through the buying process.The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on digital sources of media.
- Become an expert in the SubsBase brand voice and tonality and conduct detailed keyword research in order to determine most used keywords to be used in future blog posts and any other written content
- Writing, reviewing, and editing engaging content material for our company website, blogs, Email marketing, social media, sales collateral, thought leadership pieces and other marketing materials to support our business goals.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to understand what you as a content creator can produce to help them drive sales.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics in order to analyze existing content and suggest potential areas of improvement.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings.
- Develop newsletter and success story pieces
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in content marketing or journalism.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both English and Arabic
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Experience in writing about technical topics in a way that’s clear and concise.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work cross‐functionally with a variety of partners.
- Empathy for the customer. You can put yourself in the reader’s shoes and create content that will provide value.
- Exceptionally organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Technical background is preferred, not a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing & 3-4 years in relevant work experience
- Experience in full life cycle project management
- Proficiency in major digital platforms
SubsBase offers a flexible and dynamic work environment, an opportunity to influence and take ownership in all areas of responsibility, possibility to create impact, and a strong foundation for personal development.